If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. That's Yamaha's mindset when it came to the FJR1300. Originally introduced in 2004, the FJR1300 has made its claim to fame as one of the most functional sport touring options out there to eat up asphalt and rack up mileage on the odometer. Changes from the original model have been incredibly minimal over the years, keeping the electrically adjustable windshield, 1298cc four cylinder motor, 5 speed transmission and final shaft drive all the same over the passing of time. The saddlebags are quick release, so you can go from sport touring to backroad twisties in the blink of an eye, and the riding position is perfectly neutral to fit the bill for whatever type of riding you decide to take on.
Our certified pre-owned FJR1300 comes to us mostly in stock configuration from the last owner, but the bikes come so well equipped from the factory that there really aren’t any mods that benefit the bike anyway. The GIVI top box was added for some extra storage capacity, and a SARGENT seat was added for additional rider comfort. There are a couple of small scratches on the left-side motor covers from an apparent low-speed tipover, but the bike is otherwise in great shape.
Going through the shop, our technicians tended to the bikes following needs:
Brake fluid flush (front and rear)
Brand new fork seals
New front and rear tires
The perks of doing it the Martin Moto way include:
- Free delivery within 100 miles
- We offer SSD (Search, Sign, Deliver) so you can purchase from your couch (via Docusign)
- 50 point service inspection on all Motorcycles
- Includes a 500 MILE warranty-
- Extended warranties available including a lifetime battery guarantee
- Battery tender included with purchase
- Bike will come professionally detailed
- Happy to trade your bike/ATV etc.
- Dozens of finance sources for all credit types
- The chance to ride before you buy!
- Will be delivered with a full tank of gas and PA State inspection if applicable