The V Star 1300 falls into the category of a light-heavyweight touring cruiser and with the option of adding bags, fairing and windshield, you can flesh that out as you like. Don’t let "cruiser" put you off. With a surprisingly deep lean angle, cornering is still in your game if you like to get after it once in a while.
Our certified pre-owned V Star 1300 comes to us for the second time, having been serviced and sold by our shop in June 2021. Acquiring only a small handful of miles during its stint of ownership, it returns to the floor for sale in a far better condition than the first time it left. Going through the shop, the bike was reverted to a stock handlebar configuration and the rusty exhaust pipes were replaced with a brand new set of proper looking chrome COBRA pipes, with brand new brake cables and new handlebars. Outside of an upgraded MOCC horn, the bike is otherwise stock. Some other parts and services the bike got while going through the shop include:
New side cover
Oil and filter change
Repaired/replaced low beam bulb
Repaired a CEL on the bike that was caused by a resistor in the wiring.
As always, the bike leaves here fully serviced with our usual warranty and free delivery.
The perks of doing it the Martin Moto way include:
- Free delivery within 100 miles
- We offer SSD (Search, Sign, Deliver) so you can purchase from your couch (via Docusign)
- 50 point service inspection on all Motorcycles
- Includes a 500 MILE warranty-
- Extended warranties available including a lifetime battery guarantee
- Battery tender included with purchase
- Bike will come professionally detailed
- Happy to trade your bike/ATV etc.
- Dozens of finance sources for all credit types
- The chance to ride before you buy!
- Will be delivered with a full tank of gas and PA State inspection if applicable