Billed by Suzuki as a sporty all-rounder, the GSX650F is essentially a tarted-up Bandit 650 using parts from existing Suzuki models to give it a bit more of a sporting look. Sold on its budget price more than its outright performance, the GSX650F is a good, solid performer that does have more than a visual hint of the GSX-R about it, but costs considerably less to both run and insure. An unassuming workhorse of a bike and very cheap two-wheeled motoring.
As the mileage would show, this bike is absolutely perfect if you’re in the market for a comfortable commuting bike that can also provide the power and agility of your typical sport bike. They do a phenomenal job at racking up the mileage for you, while keeping you comfortable and smiling the whole way throughout. The bike is entirely stock, other than the additions of a Yoshimura exhaust, K&N intake and a fender eliminator. The bike does show its age and mileage cosmetically, but mechanically it is completely sound and ready for some more mileage!
Going through the shop, our techs tended to the bikes following needs:
New front tire mounted and balanced
New rear tire mounted and balanced
K&N air filter service
New fork seals
New chain guard
New front left turn signal assembly
Front and rear brake fluid flush
Hydraulic clutch fluid flush
Oil and filter change
The perks of doing it the Martin Moto way include:
- Free delivery within 100 miles
- We offer SSD (Search, Sign, Deliver) so you can purchase from your couch (via Docusign)
- 50 point service inspection on all Motorcycles
- Includes a 500 MILE warranty-
- Extended warranties available including a lifetime battery guarantee
- Battery tender included with purchase
- Bike will come professionally detailed
- Happy to trade your bike/ATV etc.
- Dozens of finance sources for all credit types
- Will be delivered with a full tank of gas and PA State inspection if applicable