The FJR’s 145 horsepower, light aluminum frame, push-button adjustable windscreen, standard ABS, adjustable ergos and more, widen the gap between it and common sport tourers to a gaping chasm. You get the best balance of everything you need, all packed into a frame that houses a monstrously powerful 1298cc inline four cylinder from Yamaha. The FJR line hasn’t gotten any MAJOR updates since the 2008 model year, but when you have something so refined, there’s no sense in straying from it.
Our certified pre-owned FJR comes to us with average mileage for a sport touring bike in this part of the country. The bike’s been kept mostly stock, outside of the additions of a GIVI monokey topbox for extra storage, a handlebar RAM mount for a phone/GPS, and some frame sliders for crash protection.
Going through the shop, our techs tended to the bike’s following needs:
Updated state inspection
Oil and filter change
New headlight adjustment knobs
New main front end/headlight stay
Performed the open recall on the front brake switch
The perks of doing it the Martin Moto way include:
- Free delivery within 100 miles
- We offer SSD (Search, Sign, Deliver) so you can purchase from your couch (via Docusign)
- 50 point service inspection on all Motorcycles
- Includes a 500 MILE warranty-
- Extended warranties available including a lifetime battery guarantee
- Battery tender included with purchase
- Bike will come professionally detailed
- Happy to trade your bike/ATV etc.
- Dozens of finance sources for all credit types
- The chance to ride before you buy!
- Will be delivered with a full tank of gas and PA State inspection if applicable