When shopping for entry level cruisers, there’s a small checklist of main points you should be looking for (at least in our opinion.) You’re going to want to look for high reliability, ease of use, low maintenance and low cost of maintenance. Checking all these boxes will provide you with a bike that you can turn the key and go every time you want to jump on and ride, and will keep you from having a bike that you can’t afford to repair, or one that spends every other week in the shop getting more repairs. In order to check all these boxes, look for a Boulevard C50. With fuel injection, Japanese reliability, an 850cc V-Twin and all the custom styling of those expensive American bikes, the C50 really shines as an entry level cruiser.
Our certified pre-owned C50 comes to us in seriously nice condition, with only 3500 original miles on the odometer. The modifications made were minimal - and essentially the equivalent of converting the bike to a C50T with all of the Suzuki factory touring goodies (windshield, dresser bars, and the Boulevard leather-wrapped saddle bag set. The bike was given a nice custom feel with the conversion to a solo seat only, which deletes the passenger seat and makes the rear fender really pop.
Going through the shop, our techs tended to the bike’s following needs:
Updated PA inspection
Oil and filter change
The perks of doing it the Martin Moto way include:
- Free delivery within 100 miles
- We offer SSD (Search, Sign, Deliver) so you can purchase from your couch (via Docusign)
- 50 point service inspection on all Motorcycles
- Includes a 500 MILE warranty-
- Extended warranties available including a lifetime battery guarantee
- Battery tender included with purchase
- Bike will come professionally detailed
- Happy to trade your bike/ATV etc.
- Dozens of finance sources for all credit types
- The chance to ride before you buy!
- Will be delivered with a full tank of gas and PA State inspection if applicable