2019 Suzuki Boulevard C50
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 stamps a bold impression on traditional cruiser styling that includes kicked-out forks and a staggered, chromed, dual exhaust system; the Boulevard C50 turns heads wherever you ride. Its fuel injected, 50 cubic inch, V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. On the boulevard or the open highway, its spacious riding position and smooth suspension let you cruise comfortably all day long, while its rear suspension delivers the appearance of a classic hardtail.
- New, deep Metallic Mystic Silver or Glass Sparkle Black paint with distinguished graphics magnify the Boulevard’s classic posture.
- Fifty cubic inch (805cc), 45-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that’s at home in town or out on the highway.
- With a light pull, the clutch feeds engine power to the smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and out to the clean shaft drive.
- Riders settle in behind a classically styled windscreen holding wide, buckhorn-style handlebars, with feet comfortably on forward-mount floorboards, while sitting on a plush, studded seat that’s a short 27.6 inches above the ground.
- The classically styled 4.1-gallon fuel tank complements the large, valance fenders that hover over the wide 15-inch rear and 16-inch front tires mounted on spoke-style chrome wheels.
- Brushed, stainless steel covers shield the stout front fork, whereas a hidden, link-style rear shock smooths the ride while giving the bike an old-school, hard-tail look.